If you are a land owner, let us know what your interests and goals are for your property.
Fill in our Expression of Interest Form.
This form is designed to help us understand what the community needs in terms of information, training or strategic funding for sustainable agriculture and natural resource management. In doing so, it enables us to be better equipped to plan and guide projects, and to obtain funding for collaborative projects. It enables us to help you!
We are interested in hearing about your property and what types of environmental topics you would like to see addressed:
- Soil health
- Pasture and grazing management
- Weed identification and control
- Riparian management
- Bush regeneration
- Biodiversity – identification and monitoring
- Water quality monitoring
- NSW Native Vegetation Act 2003
- Environmental law
- Field guides for local flora and fauna
- Coastal and estuary management
Resources in the office
All members of the community and the wider public are welcome to come in and take advantage of these resources during office hours!
- A Resource kit for Rural Landholders in the Northern Rivers Region
- Fencing and Electric Fencing – a guide book from NSW DPI
- Dung Beetle Resource Package
- Northern Rivers Invasive Plants Action Strategy 2009-2013
- Small Horse Properties – a management guide
- Living and Working in Rural Areas – a handbook for managing land use conflict issues on the NSW North Coast
- Weed Detection on Farms – a guide for landholders
SMALL FARM LINKS
Small Landholder Information Service (WA Dept of Agriculture and Food)